3rd Line Cloud Support Engineer – Azure, O365, M365, Network/Security, Solarwinds – Remote/Office/Onsite in London - £45,000-£48,000 plus oncall & OT
This is a great opportunity to join fast growing Microsoft Infrastructure Solutions, Cloud & Managed Services Provider. My client established yet fast-growing are looking for a 3rd Line Cloud Engineer to join the team responsible for providing exceptional support to the exceptional client base ensuring department KPI’s and SLA’s are met.
Previous experience in a Managed Service Provider environment, supporting multiple client infrastructures would be essential.
Strong Azure and O365 experience is ESSENTIAL accompanied with any of the following would be great.
• Windows Server, Linux, Mac OSX, Exchange, Citrix, VMware (ESXi), Hyper-V, RDS, Mimecast
• Backup Systems (BackupExec, Veeam, Windows Server Backup, Asigra)
• Unified Communications and Collaboration (Lync, Office 365 and Exchange, Office365, Teams)
• Network and Security support (TCP/Routing/Firewalls/Switching/VPN/Web filtering/Antivirus)
• SANs; NetApp, HP, Dell
• Desktop Systems: Windows 7 / 8 / 10 with Office 2007 onwards
• Domain Services, Group policy, Active Directory, NTFS, ResFS, DNS, DHCP, RRAS, RADIUS • Work as part of a supportive / friendly team
• Excellent analysis and troubleshooting skills across a wide range of technical services
• Excellent customer service and communication skills
• Experience or understanding of the ITIL framework
You will be expected to show a flexible and adaptable approach, as well as dealing with multiple tasks at any one time. You must be able to show a good understanding and some practical experience of ownership of logging, updating and closing incidents within a specified SLA.
• Deliver best practice call management: investigate, diagnose, detail and resolve complex incidents within an agreed fix time period
• Closure of incidents to client satisfaction and ensuring relevant details are logged within the call
• Identify repeat incidents as problems and assist in their resolution
• Provide proactive support and maintenance for company infrastructure and business continuity
• Produce and update documentation
• Provide training, support and advice for colleagues
3rd Line Cloud Support Engineer – Azure, O365, On-Prem, Network/Security, Solarwinds – Remote/Office/Onsite in London - £45,000-£48,000 plus oncall & OT
Please hit the button to Apply and / or call Will Martin 020 3950 9977 at InfraView for further info.
If this role is not for you please Register with us letting us know your preferences and will be in touch when the right role comes in.