Specialist Cloud & IT Infrastructure Technology Recruitment
Programme Manager - UK Wide - £75,000 + car allowance + bonus - IT, Infrastructure & Cloud, Datacenter, Managed Services
My client require a Programme Manager to join their strong, experienced, fast paced Project and Programme Management team who will be responsible for delivering a high quality of Project/Programme Management as well as Professional Services to both external and internal clients.
This position is with one of the most recognised names in the IT industry. They're a multi vendor, tier 1 partner and have a global presence. They have some of the best techies in the industry and often work on the most exciting projects. With solid vendor relationships, they're often recommended by vendors such as Microsoft, VMware, Cisco, HP, EMC etc to their customers and work with many household names across the UK and globe
- Deliver high quality Programme/Project Management and Managed Services to internal and external clients
- Planning and designing the programme and ensuring programme is executed at high quality, in time and within budget. Also ensure new products are introduced at the same standard.
- Actively engage with account/sales managers/presales and consultants to provide expert advice on the planning and management of the implementation and delivery of client projects and programmes.
- Delivery Excellence and being both client facing whilst being able to manage and maintain internal relationships
- Must be able to follow a delivery framework and report progress or the programme regularly to senior leadership, client SRO, programme board and client governance.
- Managing Successful Programmes (MSP) Practitioner/Advanced Practitioner – or equivalent professional qualification
- Must be able to gain respect, earn trust and build community within the project team
- Excellent understanding of Prince2 methodologies
- Ability to demonstrate track record of successfully delivering programmes at the above required quality
- Personable, solid communicator, respected and liked, highly motivated individual.
This is a superb position in exciting proven yet fast growing environment with some of the best people around you and solid career development opportunities.
If this role is not for you, please Register with us letting us know your preferences and will be in touch when the right role comes in.
Cisco, Meraki / Aruba £60K + £8K Bonus
Up To £60,000 + £8,000 Bonus
Microsoft365 / Office365 Exchange Online Windows 10, Autopilot, Intune EMS Enterprise Mobility & Security Azure
Cisco Route Switch Cisco DC High Level Design Customer facing presentations Producing SOW ACI / NSX / DNA Arista / Meraki / Juniper
£75,000 - £85,000 plus £10,000 bonus
MSP experience preferred CCNA R&S minimum Strong 2nd Line skills Working on 3rd Line escalations WAN, MPLS, BGP, EIRGP, VPN Fortinet – Full training provided for NSE4
£35,000 - £45,000 + benefits.
VMware – ESSENTIAL Storage – NetApp ideal Cloud - Azure/Private Cloud Networking / Security Compute and Storage (Hyper-Converged, Pure, DellEMC
Project Manager v3.0 20210625 Project Manager Job Description At Lanware, we are a leading technology service provider to the financial world. We enable our clients to drive their business...
The Cloud & IT Infrastructure space is constantly shifting. Get the latest job opportunities from top IT Solutions Providers delivered to your inbox before anyone else by registering with InfraView.